Skip to Main Content
Grilled Chicken Wrap with Carrot Noodles + Rice
- Split chicken tenderloins down the center, but not all the way through.
- Make sheets from the zucchini according to VASTA instructions and cut into four 12 inch pieces.
- Lay cut sheets on a flat surface or cutting board and lay one split chicken tenderloin on the end of each sheet and season with salt and pepper.
- Place 1 oz of cheese on each piece of chicken and fold the chicken over to cover the cheese.
- Lay one strip of pepper on each piece of folded chicken. Roll tightly.
- In a grill pan or fry pan, set flame on medium/low. Pour the oil and place the wraps in seam side down.
- Put a lid on the pan and cook for 6 minutes on one side without turning.
- Turn rolls over and cook covered for another 6 minutes or until chicken is done. May be served with buttered carrot noodles.
- Makes 4 servings